BPO at SeeSam
Digital means quick and quality in today’s business world, and high-quality, short-run, digital printing is an affordable option for businesses of every size. Each print is an original on its own, with crisp, clean images and clear, sharp edges.
At SeeSam Print Terminal, we’re pleased to offer print-on-demand digital printing 15 to 105 prints per minute. It is ideal for:
- One-to-one marketing. Now, you can affordably personalize your company newsletters, sales presentation handouts, and other printed materials for each recipient, targeting their specific needs
- Print-on-demand. Eliminate waste by ordering shorter runs of sales flyers, trade show handouts, spec sheets, and other printing that requires frequent updates
- Catalogs and manuals. Get digital laser-sharp output at a price no office printer or copier could match
- And more. With digital printing, the possibilities are endless
The demand for full-color office printing is exploding! The digital color printing is one of our specialties. We can print just about anything in full color.
Some of our more popular full-color products are:
- Sell Sheets and Product Sheets
- Letterhead and Statements
When your business needs a fast, low-cost alternative to full-color process printed materials, why not consider digital color copies? The image quality and resolution of digital color copies has dramatically improved recently. Many people find it incredibly difficult to tell the difference between printed full-color materials and digital color copies.
Use our digital color copying services when:
- You need quantities of 500 or less
- You need a project completed very quickly
- Making single copies of multiple originals
- Making an important sales presentation
Scanning / Archiving
The quality of a printed image is only as good as the quality of the scan. Our heavy duty production scanners are among the best on the market, providing bright, clean, high-resolution images in Color and Black & White.
If you have ever lost a document on your computer, but have a hard copy of your file, you know how frustrating it can be to sit and retype the text. Our maybe you have a multitude of documents that simply need to be organized, but the thought of sifting trough each piece of paper is overwhelming to you.
Situations like these can be resolved using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) scanning. OCR scanning instantly turns your paper documents into a digital format that can be edited, meaning you don’t have to retype your documents, you can just OCR them! Plus, you can store an entire file cabinet of papers on CD/DVD or a portable hard drive. Here are more benefits provided by OCR scanning:
- Printed text becomes editable text
- OCR scanning eliminates manual retyping
- OCR scanning reduces the need for storing paper documents
CD/DVD Printing / Duplication
We are the first place for CD/DVD digital Printing and Duplication in the country, if you’re looking for one source to handle your next mail out, CD catalogue, training or educational DVD, or Digital business card with your profile. We can handle orders from as small as 50 pieces to over 5000 pieces.
We have many, many options to choose from when you need to bind your documents, here are some of the more popular binding products and services we offer:
- Comb binding – The classic round plastic bindings that require little square holes in each sheet of paper. This process can be used for books. Pages can be added or removed easily, And the finished book lies flat when opened
- Tape bindings – Known for its strength and durability, works best with documents up to 300 pages
- We also provide printed or plain covers, clear acetate covers, and other types of binding for specialty projects
SeeSam has been in the document management industry since long time. We specialize in digital Color and Black & White printing, we offer quality products and reliable services to customers countywide. In addition, our friendly and professional staff is ready to offer the unmatched services from our SeeSam Quick Print Terminal which has been designed to answer all your requirements related to your office printing needs.
Whether you need a few business letter heads, or large copy/print volumes, we can print what you need at prices you can afford. At SeeSam Quick Print Terminal, our goal is to provide you with well-mannered, expedient, professional service of the highest caliber.
Our job is to make you look more professional on paper. Quality printing can help your business make a lasting impression on your customers & clients.
Our bindery/finishing department provides many different options for folding. Our high-speed folding machines can fold different formats. We can provide unlimited quantities of folded materials for your special printed projects.
Collating is the process of gathering individual sheets and other elements of your printing project and assembling those elements into a final product.
Our Printers can collate automatically, but did you know that we can quickly and efficiently collate other items, too? Our high-speed collating equipment can bring together all the elements of your project, saving you the time.
Simply put, laminating prolongs the life of your printed document. How?
- Increases durability
- Enables your document to withstand moisture
- Preserves colors
- And protects from fingerprints, abrasions, and smudges
Laminating also has the power to revolutionize your presentations by allowing for hassle-free display of your documents under a variety of conditions.
When your printed project is finished, we can also manage your mailing services to save you time and energy. We offer a full-service, turn-key mailing solution. Here is a list of some of the mailing services we can provide:
- Database management
Security / Privacy
We believe that your privacy and confidentiality is very important. Consequently, we have set a very high standard in safeguarding your personal information and will protect the information you share with us.
Our privacy applies to all information that we collect in telephone conversations, e-mail transactions, and through in-person order placement. The content of your documents will remain private.
We want you to be happy. If you are ever unhappy with your printing, you may return it for a refund, a reprint, or a credit.
SeeSam Quick Print Terminal offers the full range of document support services required to meet your every need. Our production facility is equipped and professionally staffed to handle the most challenging projects and meet your tightest deadlines.
*Pickup / Delivery
When you’re too busy to visit, give one of our customer service representatives a call. We’ll stop by and pick up your order. When the project is finished, we’re happy to deliver it to your place of business. *Condition apply
Tech Tips and Support
Successfully producing a digital printing job takes a lot of planning, careful coordination, and an extensive knowledge of the ever-changing technology of printing. We want to help you with this daunting task. We are happy to share our knowledge and resources with you.
Our primary objective is to make you happy. Here’s how:
Trust – We’ll tell you the truth, and we won’t exaggerate
Price – We’ll earn your loyalty by consistently being your lowest-cost provider of office printing
Speed – We hustle. We’ll finish your order quickly. We encourage our coworkers to work quickly and with a sense of urgency
Quality – We’ll carefully inspect your printed project more than once to ensure the highest quality
Through the years, we have been a leader in document management business in a way that impacts the environment in a friendly and thoughtful manner. Long before others were paying attention to environmental issues, we implemented the following Environmental Vision and Management Policy:
- We use recycled papers whenever possible
- We use inks and toners that are recyclable
- We use chemicals and solvents that are almost 100% water soluble, bio-degradable & recyclable. They are often more expensive, but we consider these products to be a wise investment
- We have implemented programs to reduce our electrical consumption and to minimize the usage of all raw materials
- If you have suggestions about how we could further limit our environmental impact, please call us with your ideas