Cost and Security Management
- EZ Accounting
- Enhanced Locked Printing
Assess your document output expenses by monitoring all MFPs connected to your network. Create detailed reports, which track usage history grouped by departments, divisions, users, or MFPs.
- Tracks Activity by User – Access to MFP features requires a pre-assigned user code, which accurately tracks all activity for future reporting.
- Creates Detailed Reports – Administrative and end-user reports provide detailed information on all activity and allow costs to be associated for tracking or user bill-back purposes.
- Provides Advanced Tracking – Supports tracking of printing and copying but also can accurately track all scanning and outbound faxing activity for advanced reporting.
- Accurately differentiate between black & white and color pages within the same job – so administrators can expect completely accurate results from every report.
- Create reports in either XLS or CSV format.
- Cost effective accounting solution for output tracking and charge-backs.
- Automates the process of allocating costs back to end users or departments for document output.
- Gives you a controlled method of offering color output whilst accurately tracking individual usage.
- Eliminate disputes over document output costs.
- EZ Accounting can be installed onto any administrative computer, eliminating the need for a dedicated accounting server on the network.
- No additional software is necessary for the MFPs; they need only be connected to the network in order to be accounted for.
Using EZ Accounting
- Administrators can monitor usage of resources for every MFP connected to the network, and set cost parameters specific to each function of the MFP directly from their PC.
- With usage statistics collected periodically for report generation, administrators can assess document reproduction costs and use reports for charge-back billing.
About Enhanced Locked Printing
Enhanced Locked Print is a cost-effective solution for storing, releasing and managing your confidential document output
- Users can safely send documents to printers where they are securely held until released by the authorized user
- Documents cannot be picked up at the printer by another user – protecting information confidentiality
- Documents stored at the printer are encrypted (information cannot be compromised if hard drive is stolen)
- Provides the benefits of centralized output devices - increased functionality plus reduced printing, maintenance and ownership costs, without compromising document security
- Document security in a shared printing environment
Using Enhanced Locked Print
- User simply selects “Print” from their PC and sets the job to "Locked Print"
- User enters username and 4-digit pass-code (username and pass-code can be stored for automated entry)
- After arriving at the shared Multifunctional printing device, user enters username and pass-code to see all jobs
- Selected jobs are printed
- Jobs stored on the printing device are retained even when the device is powered off
Implementing this Solution
- Enhanced Locked Print is installed to the Multifunctional printing device either via embedded firmware (SD Card) or remotely via Web Interface
- No additional hardware or software minimizes deployment costs
- Administrators and users can configure Enhanced Locked Print through a simple web browser-based interface