- Document Scanning/Archiving and Imaging
- Check/Payorder Scanning
IntelliScan USC is the software core of the IntelliScan solution suite, providing fully integrated capture and transport control.
IntelliScan USC provides real-time identification and processing of documents with a dynamic feature allowing scanned documents to be identified by type, using barcode (1D and 2D), true E13B MICR and OCR technology. Once a document type is associated with a form, decisions for inkjet print, sorting, capture settings or item sequencing can be assigned. This technology saves vast amounts of time, all the way from document preparation to capture.
- Intuitive, operator-friendly, graphical job setup and interface tools
- Easy-to-learn controls and video-based assistance for quick implementation and training in less than a day
- Latest “Vista” graphical user interface
- Single- or multi-page output image files in TIFF, JPEG and JPEG 2000 formats
- Job setup and test simulation from remote PC
- Support of other capture devices in addition to IntelliScan XDS, including BancTec’s full line of transports, TWAIN scanners, NCR transports and remote capture devices
Graphical Job Setup
USC includes a graphical user interface tool, which can create and edit job parameter files without the need to understand the format, structure or syntax. Users can easily configure jobs that image, read and classify documents to control sequencing, sorting and endorsements. The Job Setup tool can also be used on the IntelliScan controller or as a standalone application on any PC workstation–which means job setup can be accomplished at remote locations. The test simulator tool allows administrators to ensure new jobs function properly prior to handling live work.
Multiple Device Support
USC can operate on multiple devices, enabling reuse of existing hardware, including smaller devices for lower-volume locations. This flexibility is essential in today's cost-conscious environment. In addition to IntelliScan XDS, other supported capture devices include BancTec's full line of transports, TWAIN scanners, NCR transports and remote capture devices.
Versatile Image Output
USC provides multiple choices for image output, including single- or multi-page output image files in TIFF, JPEG and JPEG 2000 formats.
The incorporated Auto-Color Save feature identifies the presence of color images, saving these in JPEG color format but saving other documents–such as forms–in bitonal. This can dramatically reduce the amount of space required.
Check Scanning Solutions Overview
SeeSam Check Scanning Solution provides a simple, accurate and easy way to scan high resolution images of checks that can be saved into a file and be exported to any application, email and the web.
Checks can be scanned and retrieved through best combination of hardware and software
SeeSam’s Check Scanning Solutions is the combination of world’s best Hardware and Tailor software. SeeSam use Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR ) that has the ability to read the checks MICR line, and provide the user with the following information - check number, account number and Bank Branch Code.
- Saves Check/Payorder information using MICR line into database.
- Sort Check/Payorder on different criteria using Check Number, Account Number etc
- Procedure to Backup and Restore data
- Printing the old check/Payorder when required for business use.
Using Check Scanning Solutions
SeeSam Check scanning solution is a great method in ensuring that a company or Financial Institute does not misplace valuable stuffs (Check/Payorder). Using this Check Scanning Solution will help you save priceless working time and significantly increase productivity.
SeeSam Check scanning solution can help to avoid manual typing of check information by an individual and provide an easy-to-use system for anyone who needs to scan, back up and use these checks data in the future.